Jody Shaw, PE
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 1999
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Professional Engineer: MO & IL
- American Public Works Association
- Southern Illinois Parks & Recreation Association
Ms. Shaw brings an excitement for developing recreational opportunities for communities. She brings thoughtful planning to connect destinations while considering scenic routes with feasible solutions. Her trail designs are considerate of project goals, environmental concerns and constructability. Ms. Shaw adds a breadth of knowledge and flexibility to the team with a diverse background in civil and structural engineering. Her 16 years of experience includes site development, water resources, and structural engineering for buildings and bridges.