Jeffrey Rensing, PE, SE
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering | 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 1998
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO, IN
- Structural Engineer: IL
- NBIS Program Manager & Team Leader
- Qualified Person in Fall Protection
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Missouri
- American Public Works Associates - Missouri Chapter
- Missouri Municipal League
- Engineers' Club of St. Louis
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
As the Chief Executive Officer of Oates Associates, Mr. Rensing is responsible for providing overall firm leadership and guidance and implementing the firm’s Strategic Plan. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, he provides strategic insight and direction into the firm’s mission, vision and operations.
Mr. Rensing joined Oates Associates as an intern in 1997. Through his career at Oates he has gained extensive experience in roadway and structure planning and design with knowledge in building inspections and repairs – including fall protection, ADA transition planning, stormwater management and construction administration. Over the years he grew into management and leadership positions due his strengths as a mentor and visionary. As the CEO of Oates Associates, he brings a mindset for the future and a solution-focused approach.