Daniel Lutz, PE, SE
Senior Project Manager
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering | 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 2003
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO
- Structural Engineer: IL
- NBIS Program Manager & Team Leader
- Structural Engineers Association of Illinois
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois, IDOT Bridge Committee Chair
- Southern Illinois Builders Association, Leadership Development Council
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
Mr. Lutz oversees the bridge structural department at Oates Associates. He brings 15 years of experience with bridge and roadway projects for state and local clients. His project experience includes bridge, culvert and retaining wall design; bridge inspections; seismic analysis; curved girder design; and structural repair plans.
Mr. Lutz is diligent, efficient and detailed oriented – and applies these qualities when guiding staff and leading projects. His thoroughness is shown in the projects he manages and the in-house standards and design guidelines that he has developed.