Izabela Czernikiewicz, PE
- Civil Engineer/Structural | 1984
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Professional Engineer: MO, WI
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Engineers' Club of St. Louis
- American Concrete Institute
Ms. Czernikiewicz is an accomplished engineer with over 30 years of diverse experience in project management, design and assessment of structural systems, and field engineering. As a structural engineer, she is involved with building projects from concepts and schematics, through to construction documents and construction administration. Ms. Czernikiewicz has keen attention to detail and presents creative and practical solutions for every size project. She understands the owners’ needs having, in the past, led her own structural engineering firm for over 20 years. At Oates Associates, she manages buildings infrastructure assignments and serves as a technical resource to junior staff.