- Bachelor’s in civil engineering
- EIT certificate or recently received PE license
- 3 – 7+ years transportation engineering experience
- Experience working with state, county and local agencies in Missouri and Illinois is a plus
- Experience with MicroStation and Geopak is a plus
- Strong technical, writing and organizational skills
Oates Associates is a civil and structural engineering firm focused on enhancing our local community. From transportation to building infrastructure, our team designs solutions that positively impact our region. To accommodate our continued growth, we are seeking a motivated and energetic individual for a project engineer position. Work will be out of our Collinsville, IL or St. Louis, MO office.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Roadway planning, layout and design
- Storm water design associated with roadway improvements
- Intersection geometric design and traffic studies
- ADA assessments and design
- Developing roadway plans and construction documents using MicroStation
- Developing construction cost estimates
Oates Associates is a thriving local design firm that offers the look and feel of a small business while providing the excitement and experience gained from projects you may find in a larger firm. Our strong leadership in the communities we serve combined with our teamwork-centered office environment makes Oates Associates a great place to work.
The firm offers competitive salaries, annual bonus, an excellent benefit package, a health and wellness program, company sponsored events and activities, flex-time, work-from-home opportunities and opportunity for quick advancement. The firm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234