Transportation Engineer – Project Manager
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering – master’s is a plus
- PE license
- 7+ years of transportation engineering experience
- Experience with Microstation – Geopak is a plus
- Strong technical, writing and organizational skills
Build your career while making an impact within your community. Oates Associates is a 100% employee-owned civil and structural engineering firm focused on enhancing our community. Being a local Midwest firm, our team of engineers works together to turn their designs into reality – and witness their projects come to fruition for the betterment of our community.
Oates Associates offers a work environment that encourages and supports you during your career development journey. To accommodate our continued growth, we are seeking a motivated and energetic individual for a project management position. Work will be out of our Collinsville, IL or St. Louis, MO office.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Lead and/or direct the design and project management of transportation projects
- Develop proposals, scope, schedule and budgets for project assignments
- Develop bid and construction documents and cost estimates
- Collaborate with the project team and engineers at all levels to develop designs and solutions
- Assist with proposals/project pursuits and participate in business development activities
Oates Associates is a thriving local design firm that offers the look and feel of a small business while providing the excitement and experience gained from projects you may find in a larger firm. Our strong leadership in the communities we serve coupled with our teamwork-centered atmosphere makes Oates Associates a great place to work.
As a 100% employee-owned firm through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Oates Associates is committed to personal and professional growth and long-term success.
The firm offers competitive salaries; annual bonus; retirement planning; an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision; a health and wellness program with incentives; company sponsored events and activities; flex-time and work-from-home options; and career development/advancement. The firm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply through our employment site or see below for alternate options.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234